- marcus evans Professional training administration information
1. Confirmation : Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of a signed registration form received either by fax with credit card payment details or by post with a cheque. Alternatively, an invoice can be sent out whereby payment must be received within 5 working days of the booking confirmation and before the course date. 2. Payment : Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Please indicate your chosen payment method on the registration form. Upon receipt of your completed registration form we will invoice accordingly.
All payments must be received within 5 working days of booking and no later than 14 days before the course date. Failure to pay within this time may result in the course place being cancelled subject to the cancellation terms below.
On all amounts not paid when due, the Client shall also pay interest, which shall accrue at the rate of 4% above the Barclays Bank Base Rate until full payment is made.
3. Cancellations : Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following charges:
- Cancellations received more than 3 weeks before the date of the booked course will be charged at 50% of the booking cost.
- Cancellations received less than 3 weeks before the date of the booked course will be charged at 100% of the booking cost.
4. Substitutions :
Delegate substitutions are welcome at any time and do not incur any charge. Please fax or email your substitution details to marcus evans professional training on
UK Courses: +44 (0)207 647 2261or firstname.lastname@example.org French Courses: +420 255 707 240or email@example.com 5. Transfers : Transfers to alternative courses or dates must be received in writing and are subject to the following terms and charges at the time of receipt of written confirmation:
- Transfers received more than 5 weeks before the date of the booked course will not be charged.
- Transfers received between 3 & 4 weeks before the date of the booked course will be subject to an additional 20% of the initial booking cost.
- Transfers received less than 3 weeks before the date of the booked course will be subject to an additional 50 % of the initial booking cost.
- Transfers not confirmed in writing or made on the day of the event will be treated as a cancellation.
- If a transfer is made before payment has been received, both the original invoice and subsequent transfer invoice remain due even if the reservation is subsequently cancelled.
6. Alterations to the advertised course : marcus evans will not be held liable for any costs or losses whatsoever incurred by the Client or repayment of any monies to the Client for any alteration in venue, date, content or trainer or postponement of any event. In the event that marcus evans permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date, the Client shall receive a credit voucher for the full amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at any similar marcus evans professional training event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. The parties acknowledge and agree in advance that marcus evans invests considerable cost in the production, marketing and organisation of the event and that it would sustain considerable losses as a consequence of or arising from such alteration or cancellation and that therefore this Section is reasonable in relation to the losses marcus evans would sustain which are uncertain and difficult to estimate at the time the Contract was made. 7. Liability : By completing this registration form the Client hereby agrees that marcus evans will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total booking cost.© marcus evans