Profiting from Web 2.0 and Online Communications with Jonathan Gabay
For over two years one of the biggest ‘’crazes’ in marketing has been Web 2.0. But has it really delivered and, as we approach the end of the first decade of the 21st Century, what lessons have been learnt by marketeers wishing to exploit the next stage in the development of the universal global channel to key markets? This dynamic hands-on event takes you from the beginnings of Web 2.0 (viral marketing) to the next step (Web 2.1 - Vodcasting, e-paper, open-brands and beyond). You’ll learn how to effectively integrate your marketing communications programmes including PR, direct marketing and sales.
- Turning 'Theory' into 'Practice'?
Throughout the event you’ll be challenged to work on projects and exercises that help turn theories into practice, these include devising a Viral marketing campaign, planning a social networking programme, writing a blog, producing a podcast script, and managing your brand online.
- Who should attend?
Middle to Senior Sales, Marketing and Communications professionals across all sectors. Job title may include VPs, Heads of, Directors, Managers, Specialists in: Marketing, Communications, Brand Management, Reputation Management, Public Relations, Sales
- Key areas to be covered in the programme and documentation
The New Business Network and the Potential of Web 2.0- Reviewing the history of Web 2.0
- Exploring viral marketing’ s communication asset
- Understanding what works, what doesn’ t and why
- Perfecting Web 2.0 planning
Reaching Out to Your Audience- Shortening the sales cycle
- Understanding your online audience
- Examining the psychology of social networking
- Identifying new broadcasting platforms for your brand – from web radio to I-Player and Google Earth
Your Web 2.0 Channel• Analysing the Open Brand
• Exploring Web 2.0 trends
• Evaluating the Pros and Cons of fad sites
• Maximising the value of Web 2.0 communities (includes looking at Second Life, advergaming, Avatars and online communities).
Integrating Web 2.0 in to Your Brand and Communications• Profiting from above and below-the-line marketing strategies
• Examining the world of Podcasts, video casts and corporate Blogs
• Benefitting from new media PR tools
• Perfecting your integrated message
Hands on Planning• Analysing current corporate Podcasts and Blogs
• Exploring scripting techniques
• Grasping production approaches
• Mastering your own Blog and Podcast
Where next – Beyond 2.1• A conclusion to your course that explores the potential the future of Web 2.0
- Benefits to you
• Learn how Web 2.0 developed and changed communications
• Plan an integrated web Marcoms campaign
• Improve brand perception and manage your online reputation
• Understand how to market to ‘Generation V’
• Profit from blogs and Wikis
• Enhance Google banners on special interest blogs
• Improve your tagging and search engine optimisation
• Leverage YouTube, Fllckr, MySpace and other social network channels – including producing YouTube clips
• Control HR issues surrounding social networking.
- Duration of Course
2 Day Course
- Course details
Please contact our office at +420 255 707 246 for additional information about the course
- Further information
Click Here for Special Offers
Click Here for information on how this course can be delivered for you as an In-Company Training Solution
Click Here to purchase related recommended reading materials
- If you would like to discuss your requirements and the suitability of this and other courses in further detail, please contact us by:
email@example.com - Marketing Director - Professional Training
UK Enquiries: +44 (0)20 7647 2383 : firstname.lastname@example.org
European Enquiries: +420 (0)2 5570 7246 : email@example.com
Enquiries French and Spanish: +34 93 393 46 00 : Professionaltraining@marcusevanses.com
Tweets by @MarcusEvansPro
"This course will allow my company to develop its existing strategies to a much greater and hopefully profitable level."
Managing Director, Tarmac
Director, SG Asset Management