High-Impact Secrets of Copywriting
Carefully planned and skilfully executed writing is at the core to all profitable marketing communications. From brochures and leaflets to adverts and websites… in just about every aspect of business… copywriting helps turn casual enquiries into secure customer leads. This remarkable event explains the fundamentals you need to bolster your copy and so give your organisation the creative edge it deserves
- Turning 'Theory' into 'Practice'?
In addition to learning some of the most effective copywriting methods currently practiced in advertising and marketing, you’ll be given opportunities to discuss case studies, practice new skills and develop your own copywriting style which complies with brand guidelines. In addition to handouts, you will also receive an indispensable 700-page copywriting manual to refer to for years to come. Step by step you’ll discover how some of advertising and marketing’s most powerful creative techniques can be put straight to work in your business to produce compelling copy that wins business and retains loyalty. In just two-days you’ll be shown the essential tools you need to deal with everything from formulating briefs to addressing an international audience - and of course writing for the web. With so much packed into this programme you’ll feel more confident than ever in your writing abilities.
- Who should attend?
Middle to senior sales, marketing and communications professionals across all sectors. Job title may include copywriters, marketing executives, public relations managers and other specialists in:• Marketing• Communications• Brand Management• Advertising• Public Relations• Sales
- Key areas to be covered in the programme and documentation
Exploring the strategic role of a copywriter.• Developing professional creative briefs.
• Enhancing your brand with clear communications.
• Integrating dynamic new copywriting approaches into your creative campaigns.
• Dealing with outside creative suppliers
Targeting your message.• Crafting your messages for different key audiences
• Planning copy direction charts.
• Understanding consumer psychology.
• Writing for business-to-business audiences.
Delivering compelling marketing communications• Designing provocative advertisements.
• Planning effective brochures and leaflets.
• Producing attention-grabbing press releases.
• Writing compelling blogs
• Enhancing emails
• Writing press releases
• Crafting authoritative websites.
Improving your technical skills• Exploring grammar.
• Understanding Proofreading.
• Implementing brand guidelines
• Overcoming common writing mistakes
- Benefits to you
With the increasing demand for copy to be written in-house and to deal more effectively with external creative suppliers, there is a tremendous need to ensure that every stage of the writing process is tightly managed and succinctly executed.
• Integrate professional copywriting techniques throughout your marketing communications
• Create empathy with your customers.
• Match specific market segments with appropriate copy styles.
• Restyle press releases
• Write powerful advertisements
• Understand editing and proofreading techniques
• Boost your banner ad copy
• Appreciate the differences between online and offline writing.
• Prevent writer’s block. • Improve grammar and punctuation.
• Brief with confidence.
- Duration of Course
2 days Day Course
- Course details
9th & 10th 2013, London, PT2479
- Further information
Click Here for Special Offers
Click Here for information on how this course can be delivered for you as an In-Company Training Solution
Click Here to purchase related recommended reading materials
- If you would like to discuss your requirements and the suitability of this and other courses in further detail, please contact us by:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Marketing Director - Professional Training
UK Enquiries: +44 (0)20 7647 2383 : email@example.com
European Enquiries: +420 (0)2 5570 7246 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries French and Spanish: +34 93 393 46 00 : Professionaltraining@marcusevanses.com
Tweets by @MarcusEvansPro
"This course will allow my company to develop its existing strategies to a much greater and hopefully profitable level."
Managing Director, Tarmac
Director, SG Asset Management